Orlando, Florida, Call Cheryl at
Service Fees and time frame
Turnaround times 24 - 48 hours for all work unless prior
arrangements made. Work required within 24 hours, on weekends or public
holidays incur a surcharge of 40%
- Hourly rates are billed as time is used.
- For those times that you need someone at your
location, please call or email your requirements to discuss how we
can best assist you.
- Super Secretary home office is based in Orlando.
- Postage, faxes, couriers, stationery and job
related costs will be charged and itemized separately on the
Mobile Notary - All notarization fees are based upon
the Florida Statutory Code.
Travel cost are not included in Notary fee - 20 miles and under $10.00
to not more than $20.00 for over 20 miles.
- Acknowledgments: $10.00
- Jurats: $10.00
- Oaths & Affirmations: $10.00
- Notary-Certified Copies: $10.00
- Proofs: $10.00
- Verifying a VIN: $20.00
- Evening, weekend and Holiday service is available
All services incur a standard hourly rate of $35.00.
- Incidentals & sundries will be marked on invoice
at cost price.
On site Support
A fee of $30 will be charged each time on site support
Privacy and Confidentiality
- Standard hourly rate (24+ hours prior
arrangement) $22.00 per hour.
- Less than 24 hours notice for on site assistance
$35 per hour.
- I am available on an hourly, daily, weekly or
Super Secretary acknowledges and respects our clients' privacy. Client
information will be held in the strictest of confidence & will not be
shared with others or used for personal gain. Either party may terminate
the agreement in writing (email accepted) and the Client shall pay all
monies owing up to the termination date.
We are committed to maintaining these elements to ensure a long
Methods of Payment
- Direct bank Deposit the preferred method of
- Bank Check
- Money Order